In the original musical signal there are accumulated anomalies that deteriorate the sound. Intermodulation, asymmetry, interferences, electronic noise, alterations in the waveforms, non-sinusoidal, etc.
These abnormalities are small, but once amplified severely restrain the electromagnetic behaviour of the speakers, and the the passive filters. The final sound is not as desired, producing a muddled and inaccurate soundstage, altered timbre, cancelling out micro-details, with a sensation of compressed or limited audio and heavy, exaggerated or slow bass .
Neutral DREi is connected before the amplifier. Its analogue process helps with these abnormalities, giving a pure musical signal optimized for amplification and to be faithfully reproduced by dynamic speakers. It can achieve a detailed, pure, neutral and crystal clear sound, as well as music reproduction without listening fatigue.
· Technology exclusively developed for Neutral Audio
· 100% analogue, no digital process affects the audio signal.
· Completely transparent to the user, “Plug & Play”
· Available for Professional and domestic High-End users.
· Specially recommended for live sound and musical reproduction, being most advisable for large setups, where Neutral DREi demonstrates its full capacity due to the complexity of setups and many speakers.
· Reduces artefacts and amplifies only musical content.
· Improves analogue signals coming from digital sources.
· Easer mixing and helps with intermodulation.
· With a Synergy control to adjust the buffers (3) or preamps response which DREi uses on the output, to obtain the best performance of the complete system. (depends on model)
The best update.